Worship Lyrics for Sunday, July 12
July 5, 2020
Unfortunately, we are not able to post a video or audio recording of this morning's service due to the camera overheating.
The transcript is available below.
What to Expect Sunday Morning
- If you plan to stay in your cars for worship, turn your hazard lights on when you enter the parking lot. You will be directed to park in a designated area.
- Tune your car radio to 88.3 FM to hear the service.
- If you plan to worship on the lawn, bring a blanket or lawn chairs for your family. Canopies are okay too. We will let you know where to set it up.
- Worship lyrics can be found at the links above.
- Please sit with your household and stay six feet apart from other households. We are following guidelines so that we can regather safely and not have our services canceled, but more importantly, we are taking the health of our community very seriously.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, but masks are optional for those attending.
- There will be no children’s programming.
- Please use the south entrance of the building to access the restrooms, and use only those restrooms off the main Foyer.
- We will be meeting rain or shine, but if there is a serious weather issue (lightning, severe winds), we will cancel. If the weather is questionable, check our website, social media, and your email for updates.
- No touch offering buckets will be available, but you are welcome to give online at thefreshwater.church/give.
- The service will be posted online later in the day if you don’t feel comfortable attending in person. An email will be sent when it is ready, and we will post it on the website and social media.