FAQs ABOUT REGATHERING INDOORS
- Starting October 11, 2020
- 8:45 am Sunday service no children’s discipleship classes. Seating is limited so pre-registering is required for worship center seating. Doors will open at 8:25am.
- 10:30 am Sunday service with Gen Now Kids’ classes: toddlers through sixth grade. Seating is limited so pre-registering is required for Worship Center seating and Gen Now Kids. Doors will open at 10:10 am.
- There will be a continuing online option available.
- Registration link can be found at thefreshwater.church/rsvp the week before the services.
ABOUT ENTERING THE BUILDING AND SERVICES
- When you are in the building, you must wear a mask if you are in kindergarten or older. Exceptions are made for valid medical reasons. Please be respectful of this request.
- A greeter will welcome you at our main entry doors which are numbered 1, 2, and 7. These doors will be propped open to let you know you are able to enter and to provide less surface contact.
- Once you enter you will see socially distanced areas to wait to be seated. If you are bringing children to the second service, you will proceed to the Gen Now Kids check-in area where a Kids’ Connection Team member will assist you. We are asking families who are checking in children to enter door 7.
- There will be no coffee bar.
- Ushers will seat you in households/peer associations
- A household is defined as a group of people who live together. Some examples would be family living together or roommates.
- A peer association is a group of people who spend at least 3 days a week together in close proximity. Some examples of this would be grandparents or dating couples.
- You must arrive together to be seated together.
- A row in front and behind and at least two seats between will separate groups.
- Seating will be available in the worship center and overflow areas depending on your arrival time.
- If people need to leave during the service, they need to move through their household/peers associates or to the least crowded side of the row.
- No bulletins/programs
- We will be singing.
- The service will be an hour or less to allow us to sanitize.
- Offering plates will not be passed. Offerings can be placed in bronze boxes on the wall near the exits. It is recommended that you give online.
ABOUT GEN NOW KIDS MINISTRY
About GenNow Kids Ministry (10:30 am service only)
- You must register your children online by age/grade level (toddlers-sixth grade) for them to attend GenNow Kids Ministry. We will be sending out information soon to let you know how to do this.
- Our Kids Connection Team will check in all families at the kiosks.
- We are working on a remote check in from an app on your phone. More information will be coming on how to access this app soon.
- Families should enter through door 7 and go to the waiting area in the Foyer.
- Kids’ temperatures will be taken at check-in and must be under 100.4 degrees.
- Children will be asked to sanitize their hands at check in.
- There will be no nursery.
- No diaper bags allowed. Parents of toddlers need to bring a gallon Ziplock with child’s name on it. It needs to have several diapers and wipes.
- Only one parent is to drop off/pick up their child. No older siblings, please.
- Classrooms will have socially distanced assigned seating using color codes/shapes.
- All children will have their own supply box so that supplies will not be shared.
- No food will be used in the lessons.
- All classroom surfaces will be sanitized each week-including toys.
- Once parents have taken their children to their classes, they will be asked to enter and sit in the righthand section of the Worship Center.
- At the conclusion of the service, parents will be dismissed through the front right door of the worship center to form a line in the hall and foyer to pick up their children. A GenNow Kids Ministry volunteer with assist you from there.
ABOUT OTHER THINGS
- The building will be sanitized to the best of our abilities prior to opening the doors on Sundays.
- Cleaning of occupied areas and contacted surfaces will happen after both services.
- All areas and surfaces will be appropriately cleaned and sanitized prior to subsequent ministry activities, meetings, and events.
- If you have any questions, please find a Connection Team Member or ask at the new Next Steps desk.
- Based on county conditions we will evaluate holding services from week to week.
ABOUT EXITING THE SERVICES AND BUILDING
- Ushers will dismiss rows wedding style from the rear of the worship center to designated exits.
- Families with children in classes during the second hour will be dismissed to the front right exit.
- Please no gathering after service inside the building. Please exit the building.
THE BIG FOUR
If you don’t want to read all the information above, be sure to read the following:
1. Masks are required.
2. Practice social distancing.
3. Register online for services.
4. Grace. Grace. Grace.