MISSION STATEMENT: WHY WE EXIST
TO GLORIFY GOD BY
connecting to Him
connecting to His family
connecting to His mission
VISION STATEMENT (Ezekiel 47)
WHAT WE'RE STRIVING FOR:
To see disciples making disciples in which the presence of God flows through them into the world to bring transformation.
VALUES: HOW WE LIVE
This is how we should live in every moment of our lives. These values should describe our culture.
● Spirit Led: We seek and submit to the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit
● Authentic: We live openly and honestly before God and people
● Relational: Every person matters and has worth
● Missional: We advance God’s kingdom in all aspects of life
Our laws. The “We will. We will not. We shall. We shall not”
● We will lead people to a place of freedom – freedom from the bondage of their past, addiction, sin, sickness, and fear.
● We will facilitate environments where people can find and maintain biblical wholeness spiritually, physically, emotionally, relationally, and mentally.
● We will be involved in missions work locally, regionally, and globally.
● We are committed to releasing and sending people as God calls them.
● We will worship God in spirit and in Truth.
● We will call current leaders towards continued growth and development.
● We will provide an environments for emerging leaders to gain experience and mentoring.
● We will provide opportunities for the Freshwater family to be invited into authenticity and transparency.
● We will regularly champion serving as a critical component of being a Christ-follower and being in a church family.
● We will help people know and use their spiritual gifts for building God’s kingdom.
● We will value people over production.
● We will teach, model, and create opportunities for people to pray earnestly (James 5).
● We will emphasize big faith (Matthew 21).
● We will be disciple makers.
● We will teach, model, and create environments where disciples are making disciples (program).
● We will lead people in the pathway from conversion to glory.
o Exploring Christ, growing in Christ, close to Christ, and Christ Centered
● We are committed to reaching the emerging generations.
● We will establish a model of ministry that is able to pivot quickly.
● We will not be bound by traditionalism.