God continues to bless our church in incredible ways, with our average attendance increasing by about 10% annually since 2003. With more than 600 people coming through our doors each Sunday, we seek to provide an environment that encourages everyone to grow closer with God as they come into His presence every week.
The human race has forever been searching for the meaning of life. As we read the Bible, it makes it clear that meaning and purpose is found in a radical shift where we are no longer the point but God is. It leads us to conclude that true, meaning-filled, and lasting purpose is found by first LIVING UP and being connected to God, and second LIVING IN and being connected to His family, and third LIVING OUT and being connected His mission of loving this world.
Additionally, while we can’t hit every need or ministry we see, we sense the Lord is calling Freshwater to meet these specific ministries:
- Reach the unreached, meet the basic needs of the poor, speak into social injustice – holistic, cross-cultural compassion
- Minister to families, raising kids and marriages
- Concentrate on the spiritually & emotionally broken/deficient
- Serve the elderly and retired
- Build our capacity through leadership development