Help for Envision Cleveland
Our ministry partners at Envision Cleveland are looking for some help this fall in a variety of ways:
- Help with Clean-Up Day on Saturday, November 4 to close the gardens down for the winter
- Two teachers to teach English on either Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6:30-8pm (either day, but not both)
- Three assistants to help teach
- One person to help teach people to drive (they must have their own car)
- One person to help teach computer usage, including iPhone and Android
Finally, Envision Cleveland is also seeking people willing to fill the needs of mentor refugee families. This vital role provides guidance and instruction on basic life skills to those who are new to the United States. Topics include paying bills online, setting up bank accounts, grocery shopping and more. This is a longer commitment of six months to one year commitment.
If you would be willing and able to help with any of these needs, talk with Tammy Vess at the Missions Team table in the foyer Sunday morning!